Flourishing with Sensory Processing Sensitivity
Research Reveals 3 Ingredients That Make Life Meaningful
Thriving at Riverbank September Sessions
What: Psychoeducational Outdoor HSP Groups
When: Thursdays, morning and evening sessions. You choose 9:00-11:00 am or 5:00-7:00 pm and group will meet for 3 consecutive Thursdays September 15, 22, and 29
Where: Fabyan West Forest Preserve on Riverbank Estate, Geneva, IL
For: Adults with high sensitivity that want to transform, deepen their understanding of the trait and experience community with other highly sensitive adults.
Cost: $197 total due at first session.
Facilitator: Candy Crawford MSW, LCSW
– Experience safe, structured community with other hsps in nature
– Deepen understanding of trait via teaching and small group process
– Learn and apply skills of self regulation and self care
– Deepen awareness of inner agency and strengths
– Explore what it looks and feels like to thrive as a highly sensitive person
For questions + registration contact me at 630.991.6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Max of 5 people per group.
Sign up now and see you in September!
Alane Freund is my friend and colleague. It’s impossible not to learn from her. Check out her latest adventures!
Song I have on repeat:
Scene I found moving. It reminded me why I dreaded the series ending.