Flourishing with Sensory Processing Sensitivity
Things I’m thinking about these days:
- There are many gifts embedded in being highly sensitive.
- Each thought I think holds momentum.
- I am not responsible for anyone else’s insides, only my own.
- Being in Nature is really good for me.
- I was created for connection.
- There is a place behind my thoughts that is inextinguishable and eternal.
- My body is magnificent.
- I can afford to take myself less seriously.
- It’s ok and good to desire deep conversations.
- I am not too deep for this world.
May Spring hold countless beginnings and places of growth for you, Candy
Come Join Us! Thriving at Riverbank: June Sessions
What: Psychoeducational Outdoor HSP Groups
When: Thursdays June 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd
– Must choose morning or evening session
- Morning Session 9:00am-10:45am
- Evening Session 5:30pm-7:15pm
Where: Fabyan West Forest Preserve on Riverbank Estate, Geneva, IL
For: Adults with high sensitivity that want to grow, deepen their understanding of the trait and experience connection with other highly sensitive adults.
Cost: $279 for entire group
Facilitator: Candy Crawford MSW, LCSW
- Week one: All Things Highly Sensitive. Overview of trait and launching of group vision.
- Week two: Who am I: self care, boundaries and regulation.
- Week three: Thriving: shifting from autopilot to action, learning to align.
- Week four: Enjoying the journey: engaging in play and living with purpose.
- Experience safe, structured community with other hsps in nature
- Deepen understanding of trait via teaching, reflection and group process
- Learn and apply skills of self regulation and self care
- Deepen awareness of inner agency and strengths
- Explore what it looks and feels like to thrive as a highly sensitive person
Contact Candy at 630.991.6200 or email email@example.com.
In case you need additional motivation to walk outside!
Song I have on repeat:
What I’m pondering:
“Sensitive is the new strong.” Me